Wednesday, February 25, 2004



We send/rcve links on AIM all thr the day. However I have started exercising discretion on what links I should send and talk these days. Its tough but I'm getting good at it - making progress on my Feb 19th resolution. Chk out this one

My 15 second interests : I'm not interested in anything for more than 15 days - be it eating corn, reading books non-stop, watching movies, playing cards or the urge to travel. And then I get so tired of it that I don't do it again for years. I've always thought that V was just exaggerating when he used to say aquareans are crazy - but I guess he is right. These days he just smiles when I talk of something with so much passion as though it has been my childhood dream. Reminds me of Joey (Friends) saying in one episode that if they win the 3 million dollar lottery, he would want to spend the money by buying Knicks. Chandler turns it down. And Joey says it has been his dream and Chandler says "Yes, for the past 15 seconds". The only recent long lived passion I can think of is Ice Skating - it will come to a sad ending when the rink closes for this season this Saturday. I watched Along Came Polly, and going to see Insomnia. Would like to see "The Passion of the Christ" next weekend.