Thursday, February 26, 2004



Birthday Luncheon

I met R for lunch today at the Star of Siam. I always let him decide the place because he is good at it. It was funny what he wrote in his e-mail abt deciding the plac. His email read "places-I-know-to-be-good-where-you-can-find-something-vegetarian-but-that-aren't-Indian-food-because-taking-real-Indians-to-American-Indian-restaurants-is-silly".

He is such an adorable man. I enjoy meeting him and we talk of out-of-ordinary topics. Today we discussed for almost an hour about Genealogy and how he went tracing his family tree to the 1430s - unbeleivable. He got me cute lil birthday presents and the card read - A Birthday Question - are we getting older and wiser? I sure am getting older, but don't want to comment on the wiser part :)

And a good part of the afternoon was spent in meetings with T and H - I just love working with these 2, though they think I'm a lil slow in catching up with their fast and evil ideas - the quick and the evil duo :)