Tuesday, February 17, 2004



Bday

It was a nice start today. It feels good to grow old, doesn't it? P called up at 1:30 a.m. to wish me. I bet he didn't know what the time was here. This morning after V left, the team called up followed by my parents. What more could one ask for. However yes, except Sarah no one at work remembered. She wrote something else too on the card..indeed very nice of her. Doesn't matter..all the people that matter to me the most made by day. I'm a happy person. I'm going to get a cake and celebrate all by myself :)

Yesterday's lunch with T @ big bowl was very nice. Though I don't know how T or V felt. T made my day on Friday by his nice gesture and words. I was acting like a lil kid showing off to her parents. I called up my parents, told V and called up V's parents and didn't stop telling that T appreciated. I can't believe it meant so much to me. My mind was very agitated until then because of the stress of the past few weeks. Any no. of hours of sleep did no good. But after that lil conversation with him, it made me feel so so so good. Thanks T.