Wednesday, February 04, 2004



Lousy days

I'm really craving for an uneventful day now. Its been weeks now since I'm living under this stress. A typical day starts with e-mails that start with the line "Please no more mails on this... just kidding :)" and end with the line "please don't feel free to ask questions :)))" . And when you get atleast such 2 e-mails everyday from atleast 2 people you know it was not lightly intended and "just kidding" was just a diplomatic way of saying a harsh thing. I have been time and again advised not to take my job personally. Thanks to all such people and I gladly invite them to live my life for a week and then see how it feels to be there.
Would you feel glad -

- to ask sorry for a serious blunder committed by someone else and on a bad day atleast 4 out of the 9 people that work with you can commit such a mistake and then pretend as though it wasn't all that serious at all.
- to cover up for someone's negligence in doing his/her work or not keeping up to the committed date
- to try and put up a smile in a meeting when you feel otherwise

And after all this get blamed too.

Dammit - I'm not going to ruin my life and get a headache everyday because a bunch of 20 people on either sides decide to throw me around like a ball and use me like a punching bag. No more mails, let hell break loose for once. I'm tired of controlling things and keeping everything in order.