Saturday, February 28, 2004



Sarah and I went ice skating today. For the first time, I skated in the true sense- well not perfectly but I will get to it after 2 tries hopefully. It felt so good after falling 2 times and hurting my palm :) - it wasn't fun having skated in the past without falling. She held my hand and helped me skate. And then some 2 cute kids held one hand each and we went around the rink once real fast and bang I fell :). We went shopping later followed by lunch. We did a lil crazy thing at the garage as the parking ticket did not work. Nevertheless the afternoon was really fun and I enjoyed so much. Hope she did too.

I watched this movie Baghban today. It is a very emotional one and definitely worth watching for Amitabh and Hema Malini - she looks so beautiful even after all these years. Its been months since I watched a Hindi movie - felt really good and at home.