Friday, July 30, 2004



Terrifying Thursdays

It was a beautiful start to the day yesterday. I woke upto a good news. I had this feeling that this Thursday was going to be an exception at work. It didn't take me long to realise this was no exception - if only worse. When the mess cleared up or atleast it seemed that way then, I decided to meet a friend for lunch as planned. But SOS calls started coming even before I reached the place. The day finally ended hours later than usual and it was very disappointing. Every time a system crashes, I get the feeling of flunking my exams (which I never did but once when the entire class did). I wonder if we ever learn from our mistakes. Do we look at problems with a different perspective? Its not the first time something like this has happened....well I hope it doesn't become a standing joke as "tell me something new" whenever I tll someone.."it is crashing.."

Anyways, the lunch with this friend was fabulous as always-- I got lost mid conversation as the sub consicous mind was thinking of whats going on at work and I couldn't resist temptation to call.

Looking back at my previous entries..there are many references to the nightmarish pattern of Thursdays which is not good.
Random Thoughts