Thursday, July 01, 2004



Bike Ride

Inspired by Harper, I rode 6 miles to the library on my bike on the road last evening. Distance wise, I have ridden more than this but only along the lake shore or on sidewalks. I was confident after reading the do's and dont's on bicyclesafe.com.

My headaches are back and it bothers me a lot. There is a persistent pain that just doesn't go away so I may have been in a lil irritant mood the past few days.

Countdown: Exactly 2 more months to go before I leave. "Going back" gives rise to mixed feelings. There are times when frustrating situations at work make me feel excited about going back, the thought of not having to deal with all this carries me thr the present. But such circumstances are also considerably low now. Anyways I hate to leave Chicago. This past 1 year has been great but it will also be history soon. It is time to move on!

I'm going to see "Fahrenheit 9/11" and "Spider-Man2" this weekend. Read this good review on "Spider-Man2" in NYTimes.
Anagram for "Micheal Moore" is "Come Home, Liar".