Friends @ Bangalore

Thursday, June 23, 2005



Tim and Adam are on a business trip to Bangalore. I'm looking forward to meet them this weekend. It has been almost a year since I last saw them..time flies.
T can be a great mentor, has given very valuabe insights on various occassions and is a wonderful person to work for anyday. The distinct memory I have of the days when I worked for him are the initial interactions .. one day he sat in my cubicle and spoke at length of a requirement and I had a very puzzled look on my face (not because I didn't understand what he said but was thinking of a solution) . I believe he thought I didn't understand his accent/language and asked very slowly "did you understand what I just said?". I replied, "Yes". Not convinced he went about repeating the entire thing again. This has happened on several occasions when he would stop in between and ask if I understand the meaning of a certain word!