Writing without thinking

Friday, May 13, 2005



Hiromi has started blogging. Chk it out. I think she is honest and it takes a lot to write such private stuff. When I started blogging, I wouldn't reveal anything private. Even if it referred to some specific incident it would all be shoruded in secrecy and so generic so that no one can make sense of! More like being private in public. I think ad-hoc posts are fun where you don't think much about what you write.

Yayyyyy...the weekend is back. I'm going to cook something good (cooking is my latest passion), watch a few movies, sleep a lot and thank god there is no Formula 1 this weekend. I hate to see Schumacher losing. Bangalore Marathon, the first of its kind is happening this Sunday. Weather permitting (it defeinitely is not going to be a 1000 degrees out there :) ), it would be a good event!