Highs and Lows of the weekend

Tuesday, May 10, 2005



Lately, the weekends have been good and I really look forward to them. Typically, we see a bunch of flop movies like Kaal (ofcourse, not on purpose) and then hang out with friends for lunch/dinner. Last Saturday, V and I met U..S at his place. He is an amazing man with a very dynamic personality. I'm fascinated by people who are good orators and he definitely figures in that list. He started talking about how he got involved with the "Art of Living" foundation. We attended a introductory course but it didn't appeal me much to enroll for the session but V did. My hunch is that V enrolled in this class to catch up on his sleep every evening :)
Come Sunday evening and my mood goes on a downhill trip. Not too excited about going to work. Transitions are tough and if you just a have a bunch of PPTs to pour over throughout the day ,then it is all the more difficult. Well no more cribbing. I decided to use this time and catch up on reading. If only some one would pay me to read and write blogs, it would be awesome. So to get over the low moods, I resorted to retail therapy in the evening. That didn't last for long either and now I've contracted a sickness called "Friends Addiction". Oh yea the sitcom Friends I meant. I've been watching back to back episodes on DVD followed by the ones that appear on regular TV. I was surprised that even now there are some episodes in Season 4 that I have not seen. One of them was that of Joey audtioning for a show in Chicago. Just wondering if a "trip to Chicago" therapy would do me good:) Just kidding.