Wednesday, April 30, 2003





My eyes are heavy with sleep after a filling lunch.
Junk food has been a "no-no" for lunch for sometime. Today i started it again - pasta dipped in hot salsa with yoghurt consituted my lunch. Oh you wondering how pasta qualifies as junk...any meal that doesn't constitute roti/rice is defined "junk" at home :(.

Forcing myself to stay awake, i tune on the TV. My fingers inadvertently press the combination "24" to play the channel "TLC- Life unscripted". When i started viewing this channel 2 weeks back , i was a big critic, now i just love it. All programs shown are essentially true stories of common people. To name a few are "a dating story", "a baby story", " a wedding story". The one i like the most is the "the makeover story". What i like most is that its so natural, no inhibitions. I guess "life unscripted" says it all.

My mood swings have been very high today. After reading a story in today's tabloid i cried. It was about a 12 year old kid who died in a freak accident during one of his ice-hockey practice sessions. I guess each one of us who is alive and hasn't lost their dear ones is lucky to be so.
Everything happens for a reason. There is no coincidence.

Day's work: Design review