Thursday, May 01, 2003




Ideas
I dream, plan and have ideas. Today, yet again, i proposed something that i have been doing for the past 3 months.
But someone said "Dreams, ideas, and plans not only are an escape, they give me a purpose, a reason to hang on."
Everyone thinks his/her idea is an innovation. Feels dejected when it is not implemented. There is a resistance because every new idea is perceived to upset an established system. Many of my ideas have not taken shape. But am trying hard because i believe in them.


Spaces
Ever had an argument at home over silly things like "why did you leave the wet towel on the bed?" or "why didn't you switch off the heater" and got replies such as "even you didn't do it yesterday..so why are you pointing it out to me?". If you have not had one, then you are not leading a normal life. Unspoken accusations, blames pent up inside and blast one fine day doing permanent damage. I have come to understand its i better said than unsaid - they give you a reason to laugh later during the day. Don't you think so ?

Am i aging too fast?
I'm experiencing "Senior moments" very often these days - memory lapse at the most crucial times. My memory fails me just when i think i can win over someone! I tend to forget things like why was i so happy last night.