Saturday, April 26, 2003




This weekend is going to be fabulous. Got this feeling since i woke up this morning to an announcement by Vivek - "Hey good news..you have a got a reply for your mail from the Chief Operating Officer". Half awake half asleep, I couldn't believe as he read out the mail for me. I hope things will change for better very soon. Two days ago, i wrote about intense emotions. I realise sometimes a frustrated state of mind can do what a calm mind cannot - the sarcasm in my mail spoke the truths however blunt it was - he acknowledged it and answered with honesty.

Vivek says :
Wife is screaming and i'm smiling
Heater is roaring and i'm still smiling

Aeroplane above and cars on the road
But i hear no sound

Am enjoying my music
Thanks to my BOSE headphones

Todays' timepass: Glass painting.