Thursday, April 24, 2003




Its exactly a week since i started posting my blogs. Thats a job well done!
Criticism doesn't come easily to me - be it a friend, acquaintance, relative. I believe in these words --
"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
The degree of negative impact increases with the closeness to that person. But i've started working on it by using the two ears GOD has given.
Negative emotions dampen the spirits. But i want to live this day to the fullest - do things i love to do. And am gonna start with cartoooning :)

Changed my room last night. Standing by the window, I have a beautiful view of the BOSE mountain. Am so tempted to peek out all the time that am scared my neck would be disoriented to the east permanently!
Completed the Perry Mason novel too. I like the way Erle Stanley Gardner writes. Its simple and the courtroom scenes are what i enjoy the most. There's a strange twist to all his stories that keeps the reader wondering why hadn't he disclosed it earlier!

Today's timepass: Sherlock Holmes: The complete novels and Stories Volume 1