Wednesday, April 23, 2003




Its bliss to be alive.
Albert Einstein said "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy."
I say "A couch, a laptop, a phone and a glass of orange juice; what else do i need to be happy."
How i wish everything comes to a standstill now. It's a perfect life. No confusions, no decisions to make, no appointments to keep, no expectations to live upto, no bills to be paid, no to-do list. Its a small wonderful world. Don't want to let go of this moment and keep reality at bay.

I was out on my own yesterday and feel really happy about it. Shopping for all the goodies and trying out different cuisines - its fun all the way! Hadn't you pushed me into doing it, i would never have experienced it. "Don't follow me two steps behind, Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and just be my friend."

Liked these words: ( i have always been the doubt and you have been my faith)


"Doubt sees the obstacles
faith sees the way.
Doubt sees the darkest night
Faith sees the day.
Doubt dreads to take a step
Faith soars on high.
Doubt questions 'who believes?'
Faith answers, 'I.'"


What am i thinking today? Does the Laci Peterson case require so much of publicity? Why does media thrive on such painful news to maintain the hype? Its adding agony to misery! Its as though you have run out of news..now that the Iraq war is almost over the focus has shifted to the Peterson's. What do u think?


Today's timepass: Complete the Perry Mason novel "The case of the fenced-in woman"