Monday, April 28, 2003




Am glad the weekend is over. I had never imagined that one e-mail could spark off a chain of actions - people all over trying to get in touch with me over the weekend. Am all charged up for whats in store - these are trying times but got to prove my worth! Life is all about choices and I have made a choice.

Weekend Highs:
1. Glass painting experience was good, freaked out with all the dashing colors. Stained, colorful, jewellery box luminisces beauttifully in light.
2. A visit to the art galleries in Natick Mall Saturday evening was memorable. I have laid my eyes on "Tree on the fence" painting - going to buy that one before i leave :)
3. Roaring Harley Davidsons, Yamahas and Hondas on the road. It was fun to watch about 15 bikes driven by 20-something guys and gals making their rounds through the day. By evening it looked like a live F-1 race. These are the first signs of spring setting in.

Weekend Lows: Spent most of the weekend all by myself. Until i have walked a mile in his moccassins, i may not understand how it feels to work 7 days a week and 14 hours a day for 2 months at a stretch.

Today's timepass: Clearing my head and putting my thoughts on paper.