Nike Shoes

Wednesday, April 27, 2005



Nike Shoes This is insane. Nike Shoes post of June 12, 2004 is what gets 90% of the traffic to my blog everyday. When you search for "Nike Shoes" in Google and click on the images tab, the first image that you see is the one I've posted here. Unfortunately (well actually my stupidity), the original post was in the domain http://lakshv.blogspot.com. Later I happened to change the URL to what it is now. And the way Google works is if it find similar content in 2 URLs then it blacklists the later one (in this case the current site reflections) and recognises only the old one. Now that explains why my current site does not show up in Google results at all even though it has fresh content for Nike.

Anyways, all I wanted to say was Nike shoes are still my favorite. I still have the one posted here and they are so comfortable!