Tuesday, April 13, 2004



Reading Time

Right now, it is at the trough point of the sine curve at work! Not long before it goes crazy. Caught up on my reading ..here are a few good articles on Forbes

1. G-mail - the web based mail from Google. The fact that it was announced on April 1 had most people thinking it was a April Fool's joke! I heard from someone about the privacy issues that Google is facing as it retains all the e-mails. Didn't think it was real until I read this one.

2. Tips on surviving the office party. If it were not for an incident at recent party, I wouldn't have posted this link. It is sad that some people get so drunk as to lose their control. This is so true - "the office party is still a business function. You can't ever let down your guard. Even though the setting is a little more personal, you're not with friends."

3. The 25 Fastest-Growing Technology Companies I'm happy to see CTS in the list!