Monday, April 05, 2004



I love Penguins

I love watching Penguins, yes, those cute 2-legged creatures that live around the South Pole. As a kid, I remember Mom and I spending hours watching Penguins on Discovery Channel. They have such a funny way of walking and always move around in groups. I particularly like the ones that have a yellow head crest. What prompted this entry was a sketch of Penguin that I'm doing now. It has been a customary habit for years now to draw sketches on my beloved ones' birthday. Mom has received the maximum number of sketches until now. This time I'm doing it for V. It has all these characters - Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse (for Stuart in the movie "Stuart Little"), Bozo, Polar Bear, Penguins and a big smiley that reads "Happy Birthday" in the center. I'm excited to see how it turns out. This one is being done on a 11*14 white poster sheet using crayons.