Thursday, August 12, 2004



For 3 years my dream job was to work at Sun Microsystems. It still is. But I would also like to work for Google someday. For now there are no dreams to pursue, just going with the flow to where the journey takes me.


Blogger News
Come to Google and Help Build Blogger

Are you one of those odd human beings who enjoys the struggles and details of designing cutting-edge web-application interfaces that can be used by millions of people? We're looking for a rock-star user-interface geek to join the Blogger team at Google. More details on the Google Jobs page.
--- via Blogger


It is 10:00 p.m. and I'm at work for another night of testing. T said, "No Video Games". So I'm going to stick to Rubik's cube tonight as I forgot to bring a novel.
On popular demand (just kidding :) ) "wore my hair down" today for short while - can't seem to get over the haircut.
A little while ago, as I was waiting at the bus stop, a horse carriage carrying 6 women stopped at the signal. One lady saw the ad for "Exorcist - The Beginning" at the bus stop and was quick to comment - "Exorcist - the Beginning ..mmm. Exorcist , the first part was not scary at all to begin with. I laughed thr it..So what is this all about?" I think "Exorcist", "Evil Dead" kinda big banner scary movies don't scare people any more. I accept that when I watched Evil Dead the first time as a kid I was scared. But flashy outfits, shining eyes, long hair and sharp teeth devils in the cemetery doesn't appeal much anymore..