Tuesday, January 27, 2004



America vs The Rest of the World

Why are Americans so different from the rest of the world? Are they too advanced or still very primitive?
Is it their resistance to change or inability to adapt to new standards?
Or is it that they have to prove they are way toooo coool and different from the rest of the human species? What is it - it really intrigues me more and more by the day..

Here are a few instances :

1. Km to the rest of the world is "Miles" to them
2. Liter is gallon
3. Kg is pound/Ounce
4. Chocolates are Candies
5. I don't know anybody is I don't know nobody
6. I can't get any satisfaction is I can't get no satisfaction
Oh yes two negatives make a negative here!
7. Soda is like Coke, Pepsi not as in NaOH or Caustic Soda.

I'll keep updating the list as and when it strikes me!