Thursday, January 01, 2004



2004 is here!

What I thought would be a uneventful year turned out otherwise. Here I'm reminiscing 2003 as a good year that passed by - new place, new friends, new home, renewed relationships. 2004 - No Resolutions, No expectations, No Plans. Intend to cope with it as time requires.

New Year's eve has been very special to me since childhood. The past few years have really sucked because of the differences that existed. Until day before I thought I would be spending this New Years' eve alone too. Our first one after the wedding was spent thousands of miles apart. And then on 31st V surprises me by flying down. That's the best present I could have got. We had a nice time at Navy Pier watching the fireworks. The night was cool. I take it is a good beginning.

And guess what I actually got thr Dad's number exactly at 12:00 - something that just didn't happen for 4 years in a row. And got thr Pravin's number just 2 mins before the end of his day.