Reading Corner : Articles For the Day

Friday, October 14, 2005




  1. The CEO's Path to the Top: How Times Have Changed I liked this quote in the article - "Skills and capabilities open the doors, not degrees".


  2. Presentations on The Talent 50 and Presentation Excellence Tom Rules as always! Call it good or bad but I have developed a habit of judging executives by the presentations they make. I went through a day long induction program yesterday. It was quite an ordeal to drag myself to work this morning! I love these presentation tips by Tom. I feel you can lose the audience in a minute if you pull a long face and mutter the words "Lets be passionate about work".


  3. Games managers should play --
    Game theory can help managers make better strategic decisions when facing the uncertainty of competitive conduct. If you don't change your game to gain advantage, one of your competitors will.