Tuesday, March 01, 2005



On blogging
Check out this one on Blogging therapy Many people have asked me why I waste time blogging. I don’t have an answer. It is just makes me feel good. I think I agree with this –"When you get home you have all these feelings because you really can't say what you want to say. You write it down and you feel much better –" But I take care not to mention the name of my employer or reveal any incidents so as not to get in trouble..
I have decided to branch out my thoughts on JSF and work into 2 new blogs. The one on JSF is titled "Making Java Server Faces Work". Will reveal the one on work shortly.

No personal comments on this one. Have you heard these words before? Very motivating....



Chk out Bloggies for awards on blogging. I found a lot of interesting sites.