Friday, March 11, 2005



On Astrology

I'm not sure how much Westeners believe in Astrology and horoscopes. I know that East Asians and Indians do. There was a time in my life when I used to believe in it a LOT. . I don't do that much these days. At that point (3 years back), I had actually subscribed to the daily horoscope from AstroCenter but never unsubscribed. So I receive it even today. I read it everyday but don't let it rule my day aand it doesn't bother me much. But I do wonder with the precision that they predict the day. you should probably try it too for fun. My horo for the day says ---

Your thinking is clear, your emotions are under control, and the puzzle pieces are fitting into place. This is your time to take advantage of these pockets of good fortune and turn them into huge treasure chests. One little spark is all it takes to light a forest fire. You have the power within you to make anything happen. Especially now!


Huh...I'm just hoping it happens!