Decisons, decisions and decisions

Wednesday, March 23, 2005



Last night I went with a feeling that one characteristic I have inherited from my mother is indecisiveness. I still feel the same. I have this lil poster in my room of a small kid with one finger in her mouth....there is a line at the bottom that reads "Decisions, decisions and more decisions!". I see myself in that kid everytime I see that poster..It has taken me exactly 1 month to decide on what I want to do and where I want to do and finally stick to it. The decision is made. Leaving is never easy and it leaves a bad taste but I hope I will be able to overcome it. It is going to be hard work as I would start on a new journey again...
An article in today's Bangalore Times probably made the decision easier--- Wellness mantra: work I need to learn to work smart from now on. A paragraph in this article reads ---


People often equate working long hours with hard work, she adds. "That's a typical Indian trait. We've made the work culture what it is. We work long hours and believe we're working hard." But it isn't impossible to strike the perfect balance.

Is this true?