Wednesday, November 12, 2003



Private Moments
Have you ever
1. Felt very vulnerable for no reason ?
2. Woken up one morning and felt really down ?
3. Someone walked up to you and said something sweet and you burst into tears, feeling later like a stupid ?

Well, I experienced all of the above this morning. I burst into tears and i don't have any reasons, no answers or excuses to offer. So what if i felt like crying, i did - but dammit it was not a private place like my private moments, it was a public place - my office.

I wonder what one sleepless night can do to me - it turns me into a walking zombie - normal from a distance and an animal within proximity. I run wild and stop thinking with a clear head, its good once in a while you know! It gives me the courage to snap at people and drive them up the wall without feeling guilty later on- what a delight!

That was my day. I'm awake working again - its fun, believe me. Once i cross the deadly hour of 11 i can stay awake any longer i want to. Gazing out the window, the whole world is so serene, deserted roads, cool breeze blowing. With soft hindi music playing in the background, i have started loving working at this hour from my favourite work place - secluded room of mine. Thanks to the connected world - a paradigm shift in work! Wonder why companies in India can't promote "work from home" concept. Well "work at night form home" would be all the more better - what do you say?