Thursday, September 11, 2003



Its bliss
After a late dinner, geared myself to a design review. I don't take work back home usually unless its something i love to do. Fourth round of reviews isn't very entertaining but i don't have a choice today.
Instead of reviewing here am blogging. Couldn't resist jotting down the "high" moods in my blog...its a beautiful weathr outside...cool wind is gushing in thr my windows...the lake loooks so serene and beautiful ...steady flow of vehicles and "jaane kya hoga rama re" (just love this song....it has a strange haunting music to it) playing on some music station.. isn't it a perfect setting NOT to work?

I'm almost settled in this city of blues now. Got the cable connection today. What a 5 min pep talk and smile can do this country nothing else can.

Read this quote somewhere and it hit me hard - "Life is full of choices. Make some" - so true!