Wednesday, September 10, 2003



Dinneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Am feeling hungry. How i wish i could have some delicacy prepared by mom...its been ages since i enjoyed her food.
The day started of with a news i have been longing to hear for days - he is coming and am so happppppyyy..can't wait to see him. Homecoming :)
Stepping into my office this morning, my eyes rested upon a dashing orange flier placed carefully on top of my keyboard. Looked like a promo from an advertising company from a distance..however on closer look it turned to be the menu of Indian restaurant in the neighbourhood. Very thoughtful of whoever's deed it was!

Days at work have been crazy of late..have you ever heard of anyone getting exhausted after writing tons of e-mails and blabbering thr the day..welll here i'm so tired that am toying with the idea of skipping dinner.

This week's highs .....
1. The thought of reading "Da Vinci Code" after reaching home. Am sure the next few weeks am going to b occupied with always a book in my hand. H surprised me yesterday morning by dumping 6 books on my desk.
2. Listening to old hindi fav music