Sunday, September 14, 2003



He said! She said! I listened
Jumped out of bed @ 8 a.m. to begin this beautiful morning by switching on my laptop. My parents and brother were waiting to chat with me. I have been very patient this weekend....the past 2-3 days i have been a good punchbag, listening to alll that people had to say without responding - unusual of me. Here are a few of them:

He said "Laugh at yourself. Its pathetic" about the successes of my friends and my failures. It ironical that someone's success is measured by the BIG names you work for.

She said "There is an animal inside everyone". So true! The animal inside every man is just waiting for the right opportunity to quench its thirst of S.

Current state of mind:
He is coming. I wait eagerly.
He comes. I'm excited, delighted.
He goes. I'm torn apart.

He is coming. I wait.
He comes. I'm happy.
He goes. I'm sad.

He is coming. Doesn't make a diffrence.
He comes. So what?
He goes. Life goes on for me.