Wednesday, September 22, 2004



I've been very lax in blogging of late. Last weekend was fun - V and I shopped a bit, digressing from what we were supposed to do. Saturday evening we met a few college friends for dinner whom we hadn't met since we graduated. It was fun. I'm losing count of the number of movies I'm seeing. "The Terminal" was good - tom Hanks at his best as always."Friends" is very much on my daily dosage - it has just moved from 6:00 p.m. CST to 10:00 p.m. IST. I better stop watching now..realise that I must have seen each season atleast 3 times as I know all the dialogues :(

Work has been taking up a lot of my time and effort. Working on a new technology called Java Server Faces. It is always exciting to work your way thr the challenges any new technology poses.....

I'm hoping this weekend will be fun (minus the traveling). V and I are visiting my grandparents at Madurai.