Whining and Countdown

Friday, July 08, 2005



Official Communication came in today. 15 more days here at work. I'm happy to leave. The last few weeks hasn't been exactly pleasant. It has nothing to do with the people I work with but the entire situation and the kind of work I'm doing now is something I don't love and is not fun at all. Laundry work of some DIRTY code (yes code due to some BAD BAD design)! Sometimes I think I'm a total misfit to work in organisations because of my expectation of everything to be of high standards which 90% of the times is not :( Damn Perfection is an illusion..

Do women in general whine so much or is it just me? To make matters worse, I'm not even allowed to talk about how bad I feel about this whole situation so I'm just SCREAMING here and want to disappear into oblivion.

Beach Reading - Summer Reading for Smart Leaders