Respect the TV

Wednesday, July 27, 2005



...so said Vivek. Confused over what I heard, I asked "what did you say?". With his head fixed in the direction of the TV, he repeated in an emphatic tone, "Respect the TV", indicating that none of us should chat in front of the TV. Wondering what he was watching ? -- multitasking Tour De France and F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Haaaaa..so much respect for the idiot box. Do you guys do that?


Do Bloggers suffer burnout?
I think I did. Not so much because of writing but because of reading so many blogs in a day. I started wondering if Blogging was an obsession and if I could stay without it for a few days. I did just fine the last 5 days with no blogging and no checking the stats and without the frenzy of reading tons of sites like a maniac. End of the day my head would spin in a dizzy having read non-stop throughout the day assimilating all the information, making a note of interesting stuff, posting to del.icio.us and I would just come crashing. I was burnt out from the information overload and decided to retreat into a quiet world. It helped and now I'm back with a more organized approach to read and write!