Monday, March 28, 2005



Weekend in brief
All we did this long weekend was scoialize. Went to a Holi dinner hosted by V's boss. Drove back home with my face covered in green and red color. I don't know how many people on the road got scared loooking at my face...
Saturday morning, we surprised R & R at their house and R sat very affectionately next to me. It was too late when I realized the motive was to cover my face with red color :( Imagine having to bathe twice ! Got back home only to see that the entire building was filled with water and colors all over....Later that evening we hung out with r & R again to see "Meet the Fockers". As it happens every time we get together, we never get tickets for the movie we intended to see. This time we ended up seeing Tango Charlie. ajay Devgan was the saving grace. If it were not for him and the theatre that is built so much like AMC, I would have walked out during the interval. PVR Thia maill and Forum Mall is a replica of a US mall. PVR reminded me so much of the AMC River East 21 @ Chicago.