Wednesday, March 24, 2004



Turbulent Waters

mmmmm..I'm just going to sleep now. I am so tired after today's events. I try not to discuss work on this space but it just affects me so much that I try to come out of that hole and keep going deeper into it. But today's events were so different from the past. In the past I have been either quiet or taken my negative energy on someone else or by diverting my attention..It is funny that I when I'm upset I drink a lot of water...Probably because drinking water makes me get up from my desk and I try to clear my thoughts gazing down at the river from the pantry.

Today's outburst was so much like me...It was the culmination of everything. I don't know what's going to happen from here but I'm prepared for whatever decision is taken. If I've to go back, that's fine by me. It just reached a point where I couldn't lie low and pretend as though it was not happening and turn deaf ears to the bull shit. Ok whatever..It was a relief talking to t and I'm not going to work tomorrow.