Wednesday, May 07, 2003




How to convince a moron?
Covincing a moron drains my energy. This vacation has drawn me much more closer to one person i admire for his understanding about human nature. I am learning. I don't know how well i'm faring. But doesn't matter, i know i'm trying. He has taught me to be more receptive to "shades of grey". Not everything can be viewed in black and white. Makes sense.
Logical, factual arguments comes naturally to me. It might be a perfect legitimate case but they don't convince a moron.
Such people follow a simple policy: "No, you're either with us, and good, or against us, and evil... you're against us, so you must be evil!".
To get such people to look in the same dircetion as you are is going to be difficult. If i cannot do so, then i thought i must stop them from asking more questions. Question them in reverse and it shuts them for a while. It worked today, i don't know if it will in the future.

Today's timepass: Glass painting