School days are back?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005



It feels like I'm back at college again. Never in the past 6 years have I been surrounded with so many technical articles or holed up in a room with a laptop pouring over technical specifications day in day out! Every interview in this goddamn city feels like a viva of college. I couldn't believe it that all the interviews so far have been stereotypical focusing on textbook definitions right from HTTP .......Pune is no match to Bangalore in terms of tech jobs. So watch out if you are thinking of moving to Pune without a job. I'm actually toying with the idea with encouragement from V about doing freelancing fulltime and giving up this corporate job juggling all the time!

Our house too resembles a college dorm with books strewn around everywhere as V is preparing for GMAT. Hopefully all of this would be over soon...

Otherwise, Pune is nice. It rains incessantly ...I haven't seen sunshine for more than 10 days now.