Wednesday, February 09, 2005



This post is in reply to the following e-mail from a friend who reads my blog regularly. He writes --


Just an observation...apart from the baleno blog...thers not a single
blog in the recent past (jan) where u have been positive...all the
blogs talk something negative...not that there is no positive u can
highlight...but u take notice of the neagtives more than the pluses...I
think...may be I am wrong...


Well, a good observation my friend! It has set me thinking. And this thought actually occurred to me while I was composing the post last night. Negative energy lingers longer and affects in a strange way that happy events don't! I guess most of it has to do with the time I spend at work which sucks! So its probably time to do something different rather than let this build up..Point taken. Watch out only for the bright side of me in my posts hereafter...