Friday, December 31, 2004



Last day blues?
Today is the last day of the Year and all of us are at work. To make things worse, its a Friday. As an unwritten rule, all offices should be closed on 31st! To lighten up the mood, I've decided not to "work" (in the literal sense) today and just hang around the office for a while and then get back home! huh...now I feel a lil better.
I've been fishing for reasons on why I haven't been blogging lately and couldn't come up with anything reasonable :(..so I guess its just a bad habit.

We've been seeing 2 movies every Sunday for the past month. These are the ones I liked:
"Musafir" (means "traveler" in Hindi): If you liked "Kaante" (remake of "Reservoir Dogs"), you would like "Musafir". Sanjay Dutt rules with his Harley. Dialogues are really good.
For once, the dialogues relate to the actor playing the role. Sense of humor is quite different and very sarcastic of all the Hindi movies. I enjoyed watching the movie. They could have done better by not having Sameera Reddy and Koena Mitra.

"Saw" - a chilling movie and very articulately directed, well-crafted thriller.

Oceans's Twelve was a disappointment and didn't live up to the expectations of Oceans' Eleven. Nevertheless, George Clooney is awesome as always.

Happy New Year 2005!