Lil General's world as he sees it........

Monday, January 15, 2007



Four weeks to the day, I was evicted from Eden into this place they call the world. It was nice and cozy and comfy inside. So I thought I should let ya all know how I feel out here..

I have five loyal friends - Feeding Aunty ( mommy) , Susie aunty (urine), Winnie aunty(motion), lullaby aunty (granny) and the potty cleaning uncle (my pa).

I have a round-the-clock schedule, that no one seems to appreciate. They say, "He eats, shits, susoo's, sleeps and screams".

There are times when I feel my hand tastes better than milk. The flavor is all the same. I wish there was a menu and I could make a choice.

I can kick a ball better than Beckham and pedal faster than Lance ever did at Tour De France. I can win any competition hands-down for the longest susoo distance.

I am not appreciative of anyone sleeping while I am awake. Neither am I tolerant of my mom blogging or talking to dad over the phone.

I love the attention I am getting. When I feel forgotten and neglected, I make my presence felt by ensuring the laundry is full to keep them going for a while or by plain shrieking.

I hate it when my mommy ties a protective gear against my greatest asset eee eee eee. I'm The Man and I love my freedom.

There are some nice things I get to drink like the digestive drops and some bitter ones like the vitamin drops. Who needs vitamins at this age?

Oh visitors? I get a lot of them. Though I can't differentiate one from the other. They try their best to find similarities of my features with those of mom and dad. Some stretch it too far :)

Some people talk funny to me like my dad, some sing to me like my granny, some scold and spank me like my mommy, some who hold me after susoo and potty like my grandpa. I am enjoying it all now.

See ya all next month. So long. Lil General.