Tuesday, August 26, 2003



Unspoken words
Staying apart from him hurts!
External happiness, internal sadness.
Feign a smile all thr the day. Deadly solitude in the evenings kill.

Wonder IF with time -
i would stop being sensitive
don't miss loved ones
don't care to give a call 2-3 times a week as i do
wouldn't want to know if all is well
my ears wouldn't long to hear that "I miss you"


Is it being stoic, no i think its being human!

Questions such as
Why am i doing this?
For whom are we staying apart?
Is it worth the sacrifices?
What brings me to this alien land away from the place where i love to be?


keep crossing my mind everyday. I know its all circumstantial and just a phase of life.

What scares me is i don't want this phase to become my LIFE. I don't want years to pass by saying "This time too shall pass". I know time does pass but it changes the person you are!