Thursday, July 03, 2003




Smile
Good work puts a smile on my face. You may think i have gone nuts! But the fact is that "feel-good" factor at work has a lot to do with the way i feel at home. A day of good work keeps the mind @ home :) Wonder why setbacks are so upsetting and ican't laugh away at the troubles?
Today I smile, he smiles, they smile back. Feel a lot better this way.

Smile...UB40
I love it when you smile
When you're with me honey
It happens all the while
How it kills me when you cry
And you know my heart
That's no word of a lie

Learning how to smile
Life just keeps on gettin' weirder for us every day

You say there is no perfect place, I say I know this is true
We are just learning how to smile
That's not easy to do
We both live for the day
When we can run away

Oh baby we can leave and run away
Yes we can leave this place and run away
We can leave it all behind like we do every time
Yes we both live for the day
When we can leave and just go runnin' away